Travel to the Titanic 2012

May 27, 2007
>>I'd need to take up doing contract hits for La Cosa Nostra to be able to afford that!<<

Actually given our economy right now even hits don't pay what they used to. You will have to be a busy beaver to afford that trip.

Looks like I'll have to dig up my cowboy chaps and start 'hustling' up the money.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>You will have to be a busy beaver to afford that trip.<<

Then I''l just do the job on the economy scale: Lead bricks for floatation devices! (I don't think lead has shot out of sight on the futures market...yet.) ;-)

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
At least the price has dropped a bit - I seem to remember hearing that a few years back, you could have your own "tourist" trip to the wreck site for something over the million dollar mark.....

If any of you win the lottery in the next couple of months, it's your shout, yeah? ;-)

May 1, 2010
Well, one thing is for sure, my socioeconomic status would have to head far north of my current one to consider such an excursion. I will be content to watch images only until then.
There will be a multitude of happenings in the media to go with the event, and I'm sure corporate America will get on the bandwagon. Budweiser will jump on this one!
I am now patiently waiting

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
Would be good if some companies that were around in Titanic's time got on board with it. Somewhat fitting.

Cheers,
Adam.