Travis Hawkins [was *cough*]

HawkbitAlpha

Mar 13, 2019
Oof. Lots of dust on this account. Good thing I brought my mask.

Jokes aside: I registered here quite a while ago, but because of some technical problems between the site and my browser, I never got around to doing anything, and simply left. It's been so long that I completely forgot I even had an account here, so... let's try this again.

So, who am I? The name's Travis Hawkins, or if you're a little more aviation-minded, nickname is Wedge. Most people here probably won't remember me, but years ago, before it went away, I was one of two people on the old Titanic-Titanic forum who owned an account called Captain ACS (long story). I was 11 when I made that account, and needless to say, it wasn't the smoothest ride ever. Nowadays, I mostly talk US politics and culture (don't worry!), but as a lifelong history buff, the topic of Titanic research has been an interest that's gone and come again for me over the years. So today, on the 109th anniversary of the sinking, here I am again, 21 years old and still as clueless as ever, ready to learn and discuss more!

I'm not sure how often I'll be here, or if I'll just drift back into inactivity, but it can't hurt to give this a try, huh?

Reactions: 1 users

Tim Gerard

Feb 26, 2019
I'm not sure how often I'll be here, or if I'll just drift back into inactivity, but it can't hurt to give this a try, huh?

Aloha, welcome back. Don't worry, I too show up for a while then life gets in the way and I disappear from the forum for a while then come back again and so on.