Trevor Allison Remembered

May 8, 2001
I wanted to take a moment and say a prayer for Trevor Allison who died of Ptomaine poisoning on this day, August 7, 1929. Gone, but never forgotten.

Colleen Collier

Kris Muhvic

Jul 3, 2001
Thank you-
I remember when I found out of his death, I just got a kick in the gut. What a tragic ending for such a tragic family...

yours,
Kris

M

Mike Shetina

I find it odd that they all died so young, and yet Alice Cleaver lived to be in her late ninties.

J

Jana Costa

I had a question about Sarah Daniels, when did she die, and whatever happened to her?

Mar 10, 1998
Weeelllllll,
I'll hedge on this one as not much has ever been made public about her--but since Colleen insists, here are a few tidbits--she was the daughter of a day-laborer in England, christened with a triple name, and lived at various times in England, Canada and the USA. Her married name was the same as a famous TV/Movie Star and (probably former) heartthrob of American women. No--not Marty Feldman :).

Phil

George Behe

Dec 11, 1999
Phil Gowan wrote:

>Her married name was the same as a famous >TV/Movie Star and (probably former) heartthrob of >American women.

Hi, Phil!

If you're talking about a *former* heartthrob, you almost certainly have to be referring to 'Lance' Whitfield. :)

All my best,

George

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
RE:
Her married name was the same as a famous >TV/Movie Star and (probably former) heartthrob of >American women.

I was thinking about Valentino, except he died before TV came on the scene.

Okay, Phil, some guesses:
Arnaz;
Baldwin;
Cassidy;
Ford;
Fox;
Howard;
Nelson;
Nicholson;
Presley;
Reynolds;
Behe.
(Yes, I know some of these names can be considered "a stretch").

Sam Brannigan

Dec 20, 2000
>Her married name was the same as a famous >TV/Movie Star and (probably former) heartthrob of >American women.

What with all this talk of ceeegars...........Clinton?

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Is SHATNER the correct answer?

Re:What with all this talk of ceeegars...........Clinton?
Sorry, he can play a mean sax, but he was never a TV Actor. "The Other President" was the actor.
Or could it be "Reagan" ("The GE Commercials", "Cattle Queen of Montana").

BTW, Phil, do you have any information, however sketchy, on when Ms. Daniels died?