Trevor Allison Remembered

Mar 10, 1998
No, Shatner isn't the name, not Clinton or Reagan either. But the "gun" guy is, as a matter of fact, a big cigar aficionado. Gee, two clues in one day--I'm getting too chatty.

PG

Dec 13, 1999
Phil, I've got it!! After serious consultation with Messrs. Hind, Behe,Bigham et al.......could it be "Lassie"??

Geoff

(or possibly Rin Tin Tin?)

J

Jana Costa

Boy I'm sorry that I started this. All I wanted to know was her married name and when she died. I'll think twice before I ask another question.

Pat Cook

Apr 26, 2000
I've been watching this thread VERY closely - and dozed off twice.

"Gun" and "Big Cigar Aficionado", hm?

Edward G. Robinson?

Best regards,
Cook

Pat Winship

May 14, 1999
Hey Phil.

Hmm. Can't say about the cigars. But "Gun" brings to mind Blake Edwards (Peter Gunn) or Jim Arness (Gunsmoke), since presumably it's someone from an older series.

Pat Winship

Sam Brannigan

Dec 20, 2000
Guns and cigars..............mmmmmmmmm...............it's not that bloke Hannibal out of the A-Team, is it?
George Peppard - machine gun in hand, chewing on cigar....."I love it when a plan comes together" etc. etc.

(Even I can write the scripts)

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Well, what are you waiting for, Phil: For that lucky person:
"Go Ahead, Make My Day!!" (the other famous line).

John Clifford

May 8, 2001
Hold it..... It's so easy... It is the gun toting, cigar smoking,Mr. Gowan.......
Oh wait... he said heart throb too didn't he!?!? :)
Hmmm. back to the drawing board........

J

Jana Costa

Well I guess if the only way I can get an answer is to make a guess, I believe that the one who said Mr. Heston, was right. I mean come on the cigar smoking head of the N.R.A. Now may I please have a date of death for Ms. Daniels?

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Jana,

Please excuse our juvenile antics.

But as for Sarah Daniels, I suspect we won't be finding out a lot more, for a while at least.
happy.gif

Phil

Aug 29, 2000
They can't help it Jana- too many weeks with no FunnelFlicks and movie trivia. My money is on Tom Selleck- E.G. Robinson was NO heart throb.C'mon Phil- I cry "uncle"!

J

Jana Costa

I understand, I rarely have that much free time. Thanks for the help you all have given, but, will the death date be another trivia contest? If so, make it easy, I don't think I can take much more.
JC