Trevor allison

Beth

Dec 12, 1998
I was wondering if anyoneknows or has seen any pictures of trevor as an adolescent, he was such a darling baby. Do any pictures exist, perhaps in a book or a newspaper? I would appreciate any information you may have. thanks.

Mar 10, 1998
Beth, I have several good photos of Trevor in later years but unfortunately don't have permission to use them in a public forum. One of the Allison relatives gave them to me some time ago with the stipulation that I not make them generally available. He resembled his father but had a rounder face when he was a teenager. He loved photography himself and especially enjoyed having photos made of his own reflection in a mirror--I have two such photos of him. I've seen only one published photo of Trevor in later years and that was in a past THS Commutator--but that photo is a profile of him and doesn't really let you see what he looked like.

Dec 12, 1999
Dear Beth,

My fellow researchers and I have pictures of Trevor Allison as an infant and as a teenager through the courtesy of his cousin, Ella Deeks. I will be sending them to Phil Hind shortly so you will be able to see what he looked like.

Sincerely,

Michael Findlay

Beth

Dec 12, 1998
Dear Michael,

Thank you so much responding to my Question, I saw you when you were on the Qvc specials, I recorded them on vhs, And I still have them to this day. Im so very excited to finally see pictures of Trevor. I will be eternally grateful.

Love Beth

laura

Dec 30, 1997
Hello Michael, are the pics of Trevor Allison going to be posted soon , Im anxious to see him as an adolescent as well. Thanks Laura

M

Mac Smith

With all the attention to Trevor Allison's rescue from the Titanic, has anyone seen printed the name of Trevor Allison's aunt and uncle at whose residence he died when he was 18?

Thank you.

Mac Smith

G

Graham Pickles

Hi Mac

If you which to contact me privatly on my e-mail I can help you out there with your last question.

Regards
graham