TRMA WEB SITE DOWN

Morten Jensen

Mar 4, 2006
Does anyone know what is going on with the TRMA? When I try to enter I only get a page witch says that the page has been suspended! Does anyone else have this problem?

Regards,
Morten

Mar 22, 2003
Chicago, IL, USA
www.titanicology.com
Don't know. Tried getting onto that site this morning and the same page you saw came up. Hope it is only temporary.

[Moderator's Nopte: This message and the one immediately above it, originally a separate thread under a different topic, have been moved to this earlier-started thread addressing the same subject. MAB]

David Bolton

Oct 3, 2006
its down again and i realy need it back up :-( hehe , anyone got any idea why its down again or for how long?

thanks

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
About the only way we'll ever find out is if one of TRMA's staff signs on to tell us the reason. Regretably, ET has no real connection to these people to such an extant that they keep us informed of everything that's going on.

I hope that they can get this sorted out as TRMA has been a goldmine of information for the serious techie. It's loss would be quite a blow for those who have little if any real access to the primary source material. However, on the internet, few things are more fragile then websites which can be here today and gone tomorrow.

Nov 26, 2005
I figured it would be back up today. I too hope that it's only temporary. It would be a huge loss if it's not because TRMA is full of cutting-edge research into the structure and overall look of the Titanic, as well as other ships.

Does anyone have Bruce Beveridge's email? He'd probably be the one to ask.

David Bolton

Oct 3, 2006
Bruce Beveridge's email address

[Moderator's Note: Address deleted. MAB]

I have just sent him an email asking if he has any idea as to why or if it will be back

Morten Jensen

Mar 4, 2006
Again we have some problems with the page. Am I the only one who can't get the page opened? I only get "this page can not be opened"... Does anyone know what's going on?

Regards,
Morten Jensen

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Does anyone know what's going on? <<

'Fraid not. Thw TRMA site tends to go down on occasion with little if any warning. Sometimes it's a server problem, and sometimes it's a hiccup with the host. All we can do is bide are time and wait for it to come back up.