Trumpeter 1/200 Scale

Vesihiisi

Feb 13, 2020
I am waiting mine to ship from Germany. Lowest I have seen pricewise is 299€ on ebay.

Too bad Trumpeter didn't release a wooden deck and you have to pay additional 160€ to get one... shame.

Vesihiisi

Feb 13, 2020
No rigging or instructions on how to rig the ship.
Thought Trumpeter really wanted to make this model good... and they miss the entire rigging. :rolleyes:

good thing I have this old gem of a book at shelf and some extra rigging stuff available.

Maybe the rigging is included in the add-on box you can buy for 165€/180$ :mad:

Attachments

Feb 10, 2020
No rigging or instructions on how to rig the ship.
what I have found so far is no sounding boom, the expansion joints are marked on the promenade deck but not on the boat deck, No steering wheel in the wheelhouse !! only on the emergency steering position on the poop deck , these small anomalies don't bother me just annoying for such a expensive kit. The extra detail set can only be purchased directly from trumpeter, Having pointed out those items I have to say its a stunning kit, I will wait and see what else is coming out from aftermarket companies but in the mean time start drilling out port holes.
regards Robin Carpenter

Reactions: 1 user

Bob_Read

May 9, 2019
USA
Trumpeter tried developing a kit of this iconic ship that is so well known by so many without an adequate set of plans. It’s clear that nobody at Trumpeter really knows Titanic.