Turkish Baths- for men only?

Aly Jones

Nov 22, 2008
Australia
Slightly digressing from the object of the question but on the same subject: In modern cruise liners, there must be Saunas and Turkish Baths or similar steam rooms. Are there separate times for women and men?
Same question but going back to 1912, if anyone would know - "did Germen and French liners have mixed sessions for swimming pool and Turkish baths?" I have read Europe was more carefree with sexual actives etc.. than Edwardian Britain, so my thoughts and opinion is: it may had been carefree on those liners compared to British liners.

Aly Jones

Nov 22, 2008
Australia
I think you must have misunderstood my question. It just seemed coincidental, since you two have the same letters in your name and you both asked a similar question recently.

In fact, there was a third coincidence - Aly Jones is also from Australia! Small world, eh?

No one said anything about a crime. Again, it seems you misunderstood me. Mentioning the time frame was just part of the coincidence, not criticism.
No I didn't miss understood you. I knew what you had mean. You were clear.

Different people. Sorry.

Mike Friedman

Apr 2, 2020
No I didn't miss understood you. I knew what you had mean. You were clear.

Different people. Sorry.

THAT part of my question you did understand. A natural question, considering the coincidences.

What I think you misunderstood was my intention. By referring to a "crime", you seemed to think I was critical of anyone who asked a question within a short time of someone else asking it. I was not.