TV Alert American Viewers QM2 on ET

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
No, Phil has not, yet, secured a network contract for the Listmembers to be on T.V.
shock.gif
grin.gif

Actually, it's the Entertainment Industry program, Entertainment Tonight, which will be showing the Queen Mary 2, starting next week. Hostess Mary Hart will be on board the ship, so there may be a week's worth of stories, leading up to the date of the maiden voyage.

Here in Los Angeles, E.T. is on both local stations Channel 9, KCAL and Channel 2, KCBS.

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
I live in Northern New Jersey which is part of the New York Metropolitan Area and in the New York Metropolitan Area the Queen Mary 2 special on Entertainment Tonight which is on TV at 7:30 PM on WCBS-TV Channel 2.In one of the promos Hostess Mary Hart even hints that she has a dance with the Captain of the Queen Mary 2,Captain Ron Warwick. Sincerely,Jerry Nuovo

M

Mike Anderson

On a side note, if you head over to www.msnbc.com , there's a five minute or so video report. It's mostly just a list of superlatives, but there's some good footage.

Seems Carnival/Cunard is scoring quite the PR coup.

Jul 11, 2001
Well, I just watched ET's first installment with Mary Hart touring the Ship. I must admit the publicity is exciting. After all, the QE2 was launched when I was just a tot. Nothing like this has been launched with such fan fare in my lifetime. One can almost imagine the Awe that the Press had when the Olympic and Titanic were launched. David