Unreleased music

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
hello ! I search 2 musics : when rose is delirious and she sings "come josephine..." this music is very strange. I search the music when jack and rose speak in the car. I buy 2 cds "titanic" and " back to titanic" and I didn't found it.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
I search the music when old rose sees this objects of the wreck and when she says "the ship of the dream". can you help me.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
thanks jon-paul you're right !!! it's when she says "the ship of the dreams" I will heard if there is the music when she sees objects of the wreck !!

Ben Lemmon

Feb 6, 2008
Robert, if you want to, you can speak in French. There are a few people here that might be able to translate. I know a bit of French myself, I might be able to help. I'd also imagine there are some people here who could speak French fluently and be able to translate, or at least read what you say. That's if you want someone to do it though. I just thought I'd offer services.

Nov 21, 2007
I was watching the movie with my geamdmother a while back, and shes Italian. Well, in one of the sinking scenes the type of music you here the band playing is called 'The death of Jack' in Italy. I wonder if JC did this on perpuse.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
where is this music ? when it appear in the film?

[Moderator's Note: This post and the one above it, originally posted as a separate thread have been moved to the pre-existing one discussing the same issue. JDT]

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
hi, I search musics
- when jack and rose are introduce as far as the employees of the WHITE STAR LINE come and think that jack attack Rose.
-before the suicide of Rose ( when I see his foot)
- the little music when rose break the tiny hand
with a axe.
- when jack wants to take off her tiny hand and Rose is in the elevator.
can you help me? what are tittles ?

Feb 21, 2005
Robert, the pieces of music you are looking for are not currently available for download or to buy. As Jon Paul said, the only opportunity to hear this music is watching the movie. You already have all the music from the movie that is available on the 'Titanic' and 'Back to Titanic' soundtracks.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Yes, Robert, Matthew is correct. The music producers made the decision to release a majority of the music, but not all of it. Since the music that you're looking for is not available on either CD or for download, you're simply out of luck.

As Matthew stated, the only way to listen to it is to watch the movie.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
the music is different when old rose says "the ship of the dreams" and Rose sees hair grip. the first music is in "deep impact" but what is the tittle of the second? thanks

Feb 21, 2005
>>the music is different when old rose says "the ship of the dreams" and Rose sees hair grip.<<

Different from what? It's another piece that was not included in either of the soundtrack CDs.

>>the first music is in "deep impact"<<

No music from Titanic is in Deep Impact.

>>what is the tittle of the second?<<

The second what? Sorry, but I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're trying to ask.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
excuse me! I speak about the music when old Rose sees this objects of the wreck. thank ! I like the musics of titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.