Answered Using Bruce Beveridge's deck plans in up coming book

B-rad

B-rad

Hi everyone, so I am currently in talks with 'The History Press' about a book idea. In it I would love to use snippets of the deck plans by Bruce Beveridge, possibly with added arrows or colored lines to highlight areas and routes. With that said I would obviously need to get permission to use his work, so does anyone know how I could go about reaching him to ask? Feel free to message me. Thanks everyone for your help. (PS the book is not a guarantee yet and probably still a long way off.)

Jason D. Tiller

Jason D. Tiller

Staff member
Brad,

I just sent you a private message.

Jonathan Granato

Jonathan Granato

A couple of months ago I was able to download an overhead view of C Deck aft. I wanted to make a Third Class General Room where the open well deck is and cover it with a roof in the fashion of the Britannic. I am unable to do that now (download the image). Is this new? I don't seem to be doing anything different. Thank you.

Encyclopedia Titanica

Encyclopedia Titanica

Philip Hind
Staff member
The full-size versions are temporarily unavailable I hope to have them back up soon.
I can send you a snippet of the relevant section if that would help or you can download a full set.