Video Review of Titanic The Animated Movie

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>And it's worse than I could have ever imagined<<

I'm in awe of the fact that you even had the stomach to watch this flick. I first heard of this a few years ago when it came out and from the feedback I read here at the time, I decided to pass this one up.

Dec 14, 2007
Can't say I've ever seen the whole thing, but watching the clips in this review made me want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Nov 9, 2008
Haha...I think that the review that the guy with the glasses made, was better than the movie. I haven't seen the movie but I don't think I need to, the review was sweet thou.

Richard Brown

Sep 15, 2010
WOW. Looks shall we say interesting. How to make a nice, light, young children friendly version of a horrendous tragedy. Next they will be making a nice light hearted childrens animation about some other horrific event in human history such as the holocaust.

To be fair, the stokers may have been using the water to put out the fires in the boilers (though why they would do that.....)

Erin Hopkins

Apr 11, 2009
**Blink, blink** My cousins have it and wanted to watch it. I had heard it was bad but I didn't imagine it was that bad.

I'd like to have that time of my life back, please.

Though the review makes it so much better and gave me some laughs along the way.