Volunteers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2002
Hello all:
One of my colleagues at Maine Maritime Academy is interested in the Titanic and also Astrology. She is currently reading Eileen Grimes's book Titanic Astrology: The Grand Design of a Famous Shipwreck. In the book the author makes certain claims which my colleague wants to test. To test this claim she needs volunteers with an interest in Titanic. I and about fifty others have already volunteered and we hope you will also. Enough of me, lets hear what my colleague Prof. Priscilla Audette wants, in her own words.
Author Eileen Grimes makes an interesting claim in her book entitled Titanic Astrology: The Grand Design of a Famous Shipwreck. She discovered that in every astrological chart that is connected with the Titanic there are certain degree points that are highlighted. This holds true not only for the chart of the ship itself, but of the charts of people who were on the ship that fateful night. Interestingly, it doesn't stop there. Even people who years and even decades later, are interested in the Titanic also have this "birthmark" in their natal charts. My question is,were all the hits of a particular degree point she recognized a coincidence? Do people who have an interest in the Titanic truly have that "sign post" in their natal charts? By the way, she calls this "sign post" The Titanic degree points.

Grime's research showed that 83% of the passengers and crew on the ship that night of April 15, 1912 showed the Titanic degree points. She goes further, saying: "People who are now living, and have a unusual fascination and/or strong emotional ties with Titanic have these degree points in their respective charts, almost without fail.
In the interest of proving (or disproving) her claims, I propose an experiment. I would like the birth data of people interested in the Titanic and, based on that data, I will cast their astrological charts and look for the degree point activation that Grimes has indicated. But going further than that, I would then like to work out the probability therein. Based on numbers of charts I receive to evaluate, I would also select at random an equal number of charts among famous and infamous individuals and look for the Titanic degree points. It will be interesting to see the breakdown in term of percentage of "hits" in both catagories.
If you would like to see if you have this birthmark in your natal chart, please send the following information to

[email protected]

Month, day, and year of birth
Time of birth, including AM or PM, the more accurate the time the better
City, State (country if not USA)

If you don't have the exact time of birth, I can do a "flat" chart, it won't be as accurate, but will contain some data that might help with the experiment
Thank you in advance for participating,
Priscilla Audette

Status
Not open for further replies.