WANTED: Replica first and second class china

Kari Holmgren

Mar 6, 2006
Chicago IL
Hello,

I'm looking for some replica first and second class china. I have some first class dinner plates and a cup and saucer. However, I can't seem to find any replica second class pieces. Does anyone know of any websites where I can purchase some?

Thank you all so much and have a wonderful day

Kari

chrs burton

Sep 11, 2016
The "Ra" bit of radar ( radio direction and range ) was on the market in 1906 . . .

. . . that is to say they could use radio to detect the direction a nearby ship ( or iceberg ), but not to measure its distance ( from the minute amount of time taken for the pulse to be reflected back ) until the cathode ray display became available . . .

radar

Christian Hülsmeyer - Wikipedia

So much for Watson-Watt ( or even Arnold ( skipp ) Wilkins Arnold Wilkins - Wikipedia ).

Evan Marconi didn't quite know how his invention worked in 1912 though, so sailors can be forgiven for preferring the Mk1 eyball . . .

. . . course, if Marconi had the patent, it would have become compulsory on all British Shiping, just as soon as Government Ministers could have bought some Marconi shares . . . . Marconi scandal - Wikipedia . . .