Washington DC

Lee Gilliland

Feb 14, 2003
Anybody out there from the Balt/Wash/Richmond corridor? Ghosts of the Abyss is coming to IMAX at the Smithsonian, it'd be great to get a group together to go.

H

Hillary Kidd

Hi Lee,

When is Ghosts of the Abyss coming to the IMAX at the Smithsonian? I live on the Maryland/Delaware state line, but I'd definitely drive down to see it.

Hillary

Lee Gilliland

Feb 14, 2003
>April 11, and I'm getting together a group.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains because the average man can see better than he can think.

----- Original Message ----- From: Encyclopedia Titanica Message Board Date: Monday, March 3, 2003 8:13 pm Subject: Lets Meet!: Washington DC and environs

> ------------------------------------------------------------ > Encyclopedia Titanica Message Board: Lets Meet!: Washington DC and > environs----------------------------------------------------------- > - > > Posted by Hillary Kidd on Tuesday, 4 March, 2003 - 1:13 am: > > Hi Lee, > > When is Ghosts of the Abyss coming to the IMAX at the Smithsonian? I > live on the Maryland/Delaware state line, but I'd definitely drive > down to see it. > > Hillary >

Lee Gilliland

Feb 14, 2003
Oh, and try to be there by 3 so we get the good seats. Look for the lady with the gold fingernails - we're rather rare.