We missed you Phil

P

Pat Cook

Dear Phil,

We missed you and will never be bad or ugly again. We promise! We don't want you to ever go away EVER again.

Well, I guess I can't speak for the others but I sure missed you. And I don't care what THEY say, I think you're a nice guy.

And thank you for putting me in charge. The nice ladies here who have the keys to my locked cell say it was very good for me. They say I'm getting much better now. Today I made a horsey and a ducky.

Solitarily yours,

M

Mike Herbold

Phil
Thank God you're back. Capt. Cook almost rammed us into a burgh.
Tattletail

Maureen Zottoli

Maureen Zottoli

Dear Phil,#8459342 and the Tattletail aka HERBOLD!,

The scottish town was a near miss with only a small loss of life when the ET Board rammed the small goat herd feeding on the Isle of White...or was that the Bahamas. Anyway, #8459342 was great...(is that enough Pat or should I go on)....ummm...well,....that burgh was old and filled with old goats and we...well. (Pat,.... whatever do you mean shutup! You paid me to speak up for you.)

Anyway we were all very very very good.
Don;t tell me you want the cheesecake recipe as well? Oh well,....Maureen.

M

Mike Herbold

Yah, get off your high Texas horse, Cook. And quit mincing my words. Besides you're not burgherking or burgermeister anymore. Phil's back.

P

Pat Cook

How great the mighty have fallen. (sigh)

Actually, ALL the horses in Texas are high.

SO glad Phil is back!!

Warmest regards,
Cookmeister

Maureen Zottoli

Maureen Zottoli

Don't know about that Pat, I think I heard a door shut and the lights are out and there's a sign says see Pat. Hmmmmmm. Anonymous.

Jason D. Tiller

Jason D. Tiller

Staff member
I'm also glad Phil is back! We were all on best behaviour....honest!!

You're a nice guy Phil and I thought Cook was very good being in charge.

Best regards,

Jason D. Tiller

P

Pat Cook

Thank you, Jason!

You realize that NOW Phil will put me in charge the NEXT time as well!

Therefore, I propose that someone ELSE should take over the reins. Don't want to be playing favorites, right Phil? Hm? Right? Hm? Prithee?

Warmest regards,
Cook