Wedding dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Can you send me "wedding dance" if you have got it?<<

Have you tried a music store/records shop? Keep in mind that what you're looking for may well be available for download somewhere such as Napster or Itunes. Since copyright applies, make sure the site and the download is legal. Recording companies are extremely aggressive in dealing with pirated music these days.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>I know but in French I don't find in shop music this music and I can't buy in internet My father won't<<

Sorry to hear that, but if you find other means to get it and that means turns out to be illegal, you could find yourself in heap BIG trouble. Beware.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
Slow down please! Can you tell me LEGAL SITE for find this music ? thank but you are not very nice with me...

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Robert,

Don't take what Michael says the wrong way. He's just pointing out to you, what could happen if you go about it incorrectly. In other words, he is attempting to guide you in the right direction.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>thank but you are not very nice with me...<<

Nice doesn't have anything to do with it I'm afraid. It has everything to do with the law and a desire to avoid seeing you being raked over the coals by Attila the lawyer. You might try Napster to see if they have something but if they do, be prepared to pay for it.

robert knock

Mar 16, 2008
I see in Napster but wedding is don't in this site! In facts I have never download music which is illegal ! where I heard extract of this music?

Status
Not open for further replies.