Weirdest comments ever on Titanica

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one, but I wont say who wrote it...

"Some body found that a big and round hole along the starboard.It is a perfect circle.No icebergs can do that,though.They said that an alien spaceship did that by shooting a beam of light at it,kind of like laser cutting these days."

I only know of one shipwreck that landed on another. It didn't suck too bad. They're just kind of up against each other...givin' each other a lil' kiss.

It's not the thought of something landing on the Titanic...the weird thing is that someone (who shall remain nameless) felt that a question like that would open up a serious discussion.

>>It's not the thought of something landing on the Titanic...the weird thing is that someone (who shall remain nameless) felt that a question like that would open up a serious discussion.<<

I don't see why it shouldn't be both serious and amusing Jeremy. People say weird things about the ship all the time and I'm sure they range from the silly to downright howlers.

If it doesn't appeal to you, you don't have to take part in it.

"I only know of one shipwreck that landed on another. It didn't suck too bad. They're just kind of up against each other...givin' each other a lil' kiss."

You mean the japanese frigther and the german armed merchant sunk in the Pacific?

Well and also you have the comments of people who deny the sinking, the breaking up, the iceberg and love the conspiracy theories such as the switch with the Olympic, the insurance fraud, and even worse, the jesuitic conspiration...

>> You mean the japanese frigther and the german armed
>> merchant sunk in the Pacific?

Yes, Augusto. Thank you.

>> If it doesn't appeal to you, you don't have to take part in it.

Sorry, Michael. I guess I thought that the thread was about the weirdest thing that you've heard someone say about the Titanic. I was reporting the weirdest thing.

"Is it not possible that the true answer to the sinking of the Titanic could lie in the shell of a torpedo sitting inside the sunken Titanic?"
Here we go again...

This ones are even weirder...

We should blame the guys at the White Star terminal in Southampton for left the telescope for the lookouts on the table or the corner of the room.

I think Andrews might want to think how watertight the swimming pool before building it.I think if he think of that,he might build it on C deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.