Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad G. Fitch

Dec 31, 2005
I really like the new forum so far, although it is taking a while to get used to. I'm glad the old discussions were not lost. The biggest issue I'm having, is finding where certain conversations are. For example, where do you post about book reviews and magazine article discussions? We'll all have it figured out soon I'm sure.

Kind regards,
Tad

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Because I'm only about a third of the way through transferring the old posts it is fine to create review type threads in the General Titanica section and we can move them into 'Titanic Books' etc when that topic is moved over.

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
Congrats to all in the setting up of the new forum, it looks fantastic and although it's quite weird to get used to at the moment, i'm sure it will be a great benefit to the site and its inhabitants as time goes on and we all get used to it.

Adam. :)

Jake Peterson

Mar 11, 2012
Iowa, USA
Hey, a heads up: when I respond to a post via the reply with quote function, a message pops up that says "are you sure you want to leave this page?

I don't seem to get this with just the regular reply button, although I think it has popped up a few other time when using this new board.

A

Andrew Williams

Hello Phil,

I know all is new and a different world compare with the old system, but where exactly is the thread dealing with the Crew please?

Apr 14, 2001
Hello everyone, particullary to you Phillp. I need some help. I have been a member of the message board since 2001, and today when I logged in it wouldnt accept the info I gave so i ended up having to reregistering is there any way to get back the info I had prior to the new board?
Thanks

Aug 13, 2010
The forum pages look real good but I am having layout problems with Windows Internet Explorer 9 on the home pages.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Hello everyone, particullary to you Phillp. I need some help. I have been a member of the message board since 2001, and today when I logged in it wouldnt accept the info I gave so i ended up having to reregistering is there any way to get back the info I had prior to the new board?
Thanks

Did you see the post immediately above yours? Please email me...

Status
Not open for further replies.