Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnyangel

Mar 29, 2012
Hey im new here and was wondering if any1 could suggest some books about titanic to me plz its something i have been interseted in for ages and just not really found any? :D

TXTitanic

Apr 2, 2012
I cannot figure out how to post new threads. Can someone please help? I would very much like to find out about possible passenger Edith Dorris Reynolds. I found a mention of her in the Galveston Daily News in 1912 and this article "http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F40B11FF3B5E13738DDDA10994DC405B828DF1D3." It says she is from New York, sister of EH Reynolds of San Antonio, and engaged to marry HC Jones. She was not among the survivors, but I can't find her on any passenger lists. I'm sorry to switch topics midstream, but I can't seem to post a new one.

Jake Peterson

Mar 11, 2012
Iowa, USA
Hey im new here and was wondering if any1 could suggest some books about titanic to me plz its something i have been interseted in for ages and just not really found any? :D

Hi there!

There are quite a number of books:

A Night to Remember by Walter Lord

The Night Lives on by Walter Lord

These two are a good starting point. What aspects interest you the most?

hunnyangel

Mar 29, 2012
Thank u well i just love history but this interests me because i think maybe more ppl could have been saved and the fact that it seems like quite a few crew members and other men survived when there was still children that died and just lately i realised there was a crew member with the same surname as me and wondreing if they r any relation but i think everything about titanic interests me lol my family tell me im a little bit obsessed about it lately :D

Jul 12, 2003
Hi everyone!

I haven't been in this forum for a long time but with the 100th anniversary of Titanic, I thought I'd re-visit. Looks like I should spend some time getting used to the site first.

Jul 12, 2003
To hunnyangel---for books---I read read many books about the Titanic---even the fictional ones--but one I recommend highly is "Last Log of the Titanic" by David G. Brown.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
The "Titanic Books" and "Collision and sinking theories" topics have now been migrated... It might not sound like much but that was 31,000 posts!

On the latter we lost the subdividing that some of the moderators had done previously, sorry about that. Didn't make the same mistake with the books section. Hopefully the posts are all there, and your post counts should be creeping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.