Were can i buy these films

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
were can i buy Titanic(1953),Atlant ic and A Night To Remember on video.i live in Scotland near Glasgow in a country town called Newton Mearns if it will help you name a place i can get any of them from.

May 5, 2001
Posted by James Hill on Sunday, 12 May, 2002 - 4:24 pm:

were can i buy Titanic(1953),Atlant ic and A Night To Remember on video.i live in Scotland near Glasgow in a country town called Newton Mearns if it will help you name a place i can get any of them from.

> Dear Jim,

Hi there....Umm you can try reel.com, they should have at least Titanic (53) and A Night To Remember, I am not for certain if Atlantic is available for public distribution. Regards, Bill

Don Tweed

Mar 30, 2006
Hello James and William, I too would like to find a copy of Atlantic if it can be had!

Read your profile William and feel akin to you!

I also am working on a model of the Big T!!!
It is the Academy Minicraft model, 1/350th scale, about three feet long.

I have been working on it for about three years!
Detail is everything! Even the gold stripe on the hull!

I too am a Whse. Mngr./ Cust. Srvc. person!!

Good luck on the model and take care! -Don

May 5, 2001
Posted by Don Tweed on Sunday, 12 May, 2002 - 5:12 pm:

> Read your profile William and feel akin to you! > > I also am working on a model of the Big T!!! > It is the Academy Minicraft model, 1/350th scale, about three feet > long. > > I have been working on it for about three years! > Detail is everything! Even the gold stripe on the hull! > > I too am a Whse. Mngr./ Cust. Srvc. person!! > ==================== ============= > Hi Don,

I have been working on it for over a year now but need to finish it..it has been sitting much too long., let me look through some of my old tapes, I think someone might have sent me that one (Atlantic), let me check and get back to you.

You may be in Whse/Cust Serv. but I'll wager you don't work with a bunch of buttheads like I do.

Regards, Bill

Don Tweed

Mar 30, 2006
Oh! Bill how wrong you can be! We have an over abundance of butt-heads in this country west coast as well as east!!!

Take care, Don

May 5, 2001
> Posted by Don Tweed on Sunday, 12 May, 2002 - 8:14 pm: > > Oh! Bill how wrong you can be! We have an over abundance of butt-heads > in this country west coast as well as east!!! > ==================== ============== Hi Don..... Okay, I stand corrected but we also have some buttheads in other countries as other threads on this fine website have demonstrated.....

regards, Bill

May 8, 2001
Posted by Don Tweed. "We have an over abundance of butt-heads in this country west coast as well as east!!!"
The sweetest reward is when one is there to audit a store for customer service, unbeknwownst to them, and they act like a butthead.
evil.gif
Corporate gets the write up, and they give them an attitude adjustment over it.
proud.gif

May 8, 2001
James. Titanic 1953 is a Twentieth Century Fox video release. For a while they had them on the shelf at K-Mart and Wal-Mart in a clamshell boxed edition for under $13.00. If you don't have them over there, you may be able to check with Fox video and see who they have distributed it to.
Good Luck!
Colleen

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
amazon.co.uk has both the 1953 Titanic and ANTR , and a few other Titanic tapes, listed as currently available, presumably in PAL, unlike the US outlets.

Mike Herbold

Feb 13, 2001
James:
On your side of the pond, a couple of the regular advertisers in the BTS "Atlantic Daily Bulletin" should be able to help you:
First is Dave Bryceson, who owns Video Vaudeville. Contact him by email at:
d.bryceson@virgin.ne t
Second is Adrian Moitie, who lists his phone number: 01784 210847

J

Jemma Hyder

James,

You will definitely get A Night to Remember in the Virgin Megastore on Buchanan Street for under five pounds I don't know about the other one.

Thanks

Jemma

Apr 23, 2002
James, I have just remembered where I saw a couple of copies of 'A Night To Remember' in Glasgow city centre. Think they were £3.99 each.

Right, if you know central station bridge at Argyle St. Head away from main Argyle street towards west end. Go to the street past Hope St.
At the corner there is the Waterloo pub. Along next door is 'Missing Records' - Go downstairs to the video bit and you will find copies of 'A Night To Remember'' - Hope this helps you.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
got Atlantic on DVD at yahoo.co.uk today thanks for the links everybody! there going to be my late birthday presents.