Were can i buy these films

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
why do so many people hate Atlantic?i thought the film was brilliant.they should have made a non-fiction version of it after all White Star Line werent doing good anyway with the great depresion.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
where in SCOTLAND can i get a copy of Britannic
i know people think different of it but i like its fictional plot.a coming TV date in Britain will be helpful.please im desperate to see this film a milloin thanks to anyone who can give me any links.thanks everyone.

May 8, 2001
Well James..... I am here in the U.S.A. but will try to give you a few possibilities.
I just purchased a copy about 5 minutes ago for $9.99 on EBAY.
Amazon.com has them as well.

Good luck to you.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
but im in
SCOTLAND IN THE UK
how can i pay in dollars?and when i looked on amozon.com it says "USA and Canada only".

May 8, 2001
Good for you James!
smile.gif
. We'll have lots to talk about if we get the copies around the same time! Simon Mills and Michail Michailis will be running for cover with the wave of questions the movie will produce.
wink.gif

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
a friend of mines is very interested in German and is trying hard to learn it well.for Christmas this year i thought i could could get him a copy of the Nazi propaganda film "Titanic" but ive got to get one quick before Christmas.thank you

Kate Bortner

May 17, 2001
They're out there James. Keep watching e-bay or try a video company directly. It shouldn't be too difficult to track one down on line.
Good luck.
-kate.

B

Beatrice Kaiser

Hi you guys!
Does anybody knows how to get the movie "A night to remember" (here in Germany)?
If here is no German guy, would you (from the "rest of the World") please give me a tip (if you have some)? Thanks!!!

Love, Bea
happy.gif

Dave Gittins

Apr 11, 2001
James and Beatrice, the German Titanic costs 7.50 euros at http://www.amazon.de

They probably also have A Night to Remember.

James will have to learn German to read the site but that's well worth doing.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
Dave im afraid i couldnt get my friend a tape even though i am an amazon.co.uk user.here are some things that stopped me

1.a German regestation is required and I have no idea how to speak it.
2.amazon.co.uk have no connections with amozon.de
even though they are part of the amazon company.

i do have a while till my friends birthday so theres still time.