What I Want For My Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stacie Crowther

Happy Birthday Brian. Mine was on Oct 29. I had a party to ring in the big 34 and like others was happy when I received a Titanic cake and a movie set on the great ship. Teri Milch was even there for our first time meeting. It provided me great joy to meet her and have this huge party but I too felt sad and guilty. Part of me wanted to not do it unless, like Brian's wish, could have all our people back. I don't mind saying this and may get brow-beaten, but another great gift would be to see all terrorists get theirs and die in the most painful ways possible.

Sinceely,

Stacie

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
You know, this got me to thinking. I was at my daughter's chorus recital at school and there was this young girl, barely turned 16, who was inspired by the victims of 9/11 to write a song called "When Tomorrow Starts Without Me." Before the end of the first verse, we were crying. When the song ended the weeping audience erupted into cheers and a standing ovation that lasted five minutes at least. This was a song that spoke as if one of the dead, angry, yet offering hope to those left behind. I wish I could remember the words to this beautiful song. This girl is way talented beyond her years. I understand her parents are going to have it recorded on a CD. If any of you are interested, email me privately and I'll find out more information about it for you. I've already contacted Rick Shaw (radio DJ legend) of WQAM/WIOD/WMXJ and he's going to have her on his show, which airs from Homestead to Ft. Pierce, FL all over South Florida. If you're in the area keep an ear on his morning program on Majic 102.7 FM for Jennifer Herman and her song.

All the best,
Kyrila

S

Stacie Crowther

Kyrlia, You are so kind to help this talented girl spread her words and song. You have done your part to help America heal! Best wishes

Stacie
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Brian,

A little belated, but my best birthday wishes to you and that you have many more.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope next year is a lot better.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.