kevin johnson

Apr 2, 2005
I would pick your brains if I could Im am going
to write a story for a site I belong about the
Titanic not sinking what would her career ben
like andthe like thanks

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Likely very similar to a lot of other passenger liners of the period. Wartime service as a troop transport or a hospital ship, regular runs in peacetime, and assuming the ship survived to World War Two, service again as a transport.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

May 8, 2001
Kevin. I believe similarly to Michael. However, if you look at her sister's track record, I have a feeling that Titanic would have gone to the scrapyard with Olympic when Cunard and White Star merged, not making it to WW2.

Colleen

A

Addison Hart

...Well, let's see, if Titanic had not sunk...we wouldn't all be sitting around talking about her, probably...except maybe in reference to the Lusitania disaster.

God bless,
Addison

D

Denise Rajauski

I'm with everyone else. I think her career would have been more or less uneventful.

I'm more taken with the what-if of the passengers, so many of whom had the money and influence to perhaps change the course of human history in both positive *and* negative ways.

And I think about people like Thomas Andrews, who might have gone on to greatness had he not been lost. I think the Titanic would not have been his masterpiece.

Denise