What started it all

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
If the Titanic had sunk with no people aboard, I suspect there would be one hum dinger of a ghost story in there somewhere!
wink.gif

A

Alyson Jones

You got me there,good one.It would be scary if a ship did actually flounder on it's own!

A

Alyson Jones

You can differently call it a ghost ship then!
You know what would be more scarier than that?
If Titanic raised on it's own to the surface.Scary!

May 27, 2007
Hi Michael and Alyson,
quote:

If the Titanic had sunk with no people aboard, I suspect there would be one humdinger of a ghost story in there somewhere!
That there would, indeed. So much for the old wives tales that ghosts can't cross water. They can on ships it seems.

quote:

If Titanic raised on it's own to the surface.Scary!
Arr shiver me timbers! That happened in Ghostbusters II I believe. One of the dock workers was heard to mutter "Well better late then never", upon her arrival in New York. I concur with his sentiments and opinion.​

A

Alyson Jones

Yes,i seen G/B 2,that's my fav bit of the movie!
IT was scary when the passenager's started to come ashore.
In real life,i think i'll die of fright!

May 27, 2007
Mine as well
happy.gif
I thought when the Passengers came ashore was funny. I knew just where they'd go too. Right to the old White Star Offices to complain. They looked kinda peeved about being underwater for all those years. If the Titanic came to the surface I'd be looking for loot to sell on Ebay.

A

Alyson Jones

Better late than never lol.
If Titanic came to the surfave,i'll have no idea what to do at all,maybe with my jaw hanging to the ground!Correction i might try and talk to captain Smith,if he does not scare the craps out of me!

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>One of the dock workers was heard to mutter "Well better late then never", upon her arrival in New York. I concur with his sentiments and opinion.<<

And the passengers even disembarked. They looked a little ghostly and pale but...oh...waitaminute...they were all dead! No wonder they looked ghostly and pale!
shock.gif

A

Alyson Jones

And the ship even had her gash showing*i think*.
Same George,i'll grab as much as i can before the Titanic reseacher's clams her.

Feb 24, 2004
"If Titanic came to the surfave,i'll have no idea what to do at all,maybe with my jaw hanging to the ground!"

Ohh, if it's all right, I think I'll just stick with rerunning that portion of Raise the Titanic . . .