What?

Nov 14, 2005
I wasn't sure where to put this. You would think if your giving a paid speech you would research a little better than this. Anyway I won't be taking any advice from this guy. After the first 2 minutes you can turn it off. Cheers all.

Reactions: 1 users

Dave Gittins

Mar 16, 2000
What silly nonsense! Everybody knows Jack didn't get the message because he was snogging with Rose in the Renault!

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I wasn't sure where to put this. You would think if your giving a paid speech you would research a little better than this. Anyway I won't be taking any advice from this guy. After the first 2 minutes you can turn it off. Cheers all.
At least he doesn't believe in a V-Break, or whatever weird conspiracy theories are going around these days

Nov 14, 2005
At least he doesn't believe in a V-Break, or whatever weird conspiracy theories are going around these days
I don't think the guy believes anything..he just jazzed up the story for his presentation. But then that would make one question what else he's saying. I will give him some credit though on the state of the elect grid. He did get some of that right. But his Jack Phillips story was doggie droppings.

Reactions: 1 user