Where Did Lovejoy Go

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
To put it straight, he fell through the decks as the Titanic tore apart - But why before he fell, he had a bloody face? (Since the fight with Jack has been omitted?)

Jamie Bryant

Aug 30, 2003
you mean to say that, that guy who we get a close up of as the ship is breaking, is Lovejoy. I always thought that it was a band member!
Thanks.

J.B

Jamie Bryant

Aug 30, 2003
I don't know, i can't help feeling sorry for the guy, especially his facial expression as the ship breaks where he is standing.

JB

A

Alex McLean

Yeah he was, Jeremy, on the boat deck landing. Perhaps not in real life, but he is unmistakable in the film.
My best,
happy.gif

Alex

A

Alex McLean

Jeremy,
Who knows? In a crisis, sometimes the ability to act fast enough or think straight leaves you. Look what happened to EJ after all.
You can also see John in the GSC when Mr. Guggenheim and Mr. Giglio make their famous announcement. The scene was cut in length in the end, but can be seen on James Cameron's Titanic Explorer. John and Ben have a brief conversation, shake hands and head their seperate ways. Have a look for him!
My best,
happy.gif

Alex

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
'We are dressed in our best and are prepared to go down as gentlemen! But we would like a brandy!"

I like the look on Guggenheim's face as the water starts sloshing up the GSC from B Deck. LOL
grin.gif

Reactions: 1 user
B

Brian R Peterson

Lovejoy was walking the Boat Deck when the ship broke apart, he is shown gripping a section of the broken deck, rather bloddied after having fallen into the abyss that opened under his feet.

Best Regards,

Brian

Reactions: 1 user

Brian Nevius

Jul 9, 2004
I didn't know there was a fight scene between Lovejoy and Jack that was omitted. Man, that would've been a good scene to put in. That movie probably could've used a good scene like that. As for the bloody face, is it possible to assume that his face got bloody from running around the ship, bumping into things, etc. While the ship was sinking, everyone was being pushed, shoved, and it was very easy to get injured.