Where to Find Titanic's Plans

B-rad

Jul 1, 2015
Tacoma, WA
In Roy Mengot's paper Titanic's Blueprints [Roy Mengot] db-09 he speaks of Titanic's plans that I have seen all over the place, including the one listed on the end of his article. He states that these are open to the public, but I cannot find where to find them. Does anyone know? I would love my own copies.

Rusty_S

Mar 28, 2012
Not sure where to post this but I was going to buy the TI2 plans from Titanic-CAD-Plans but found out that they are out of business.

So where can one find a profile plan just like the TI2 plan that would be suitable for framing?

I been wanting a profile plan of Titanic for a while to frame and hang on the wall for quite some time but never purchased.

I am now editing this post cause who ever moved my post I don't know what they are thinking. My post was moved to another persons post with the claim its an existing discussion on the same topic. Sorry but this isn't the same topic the creator of this topic is looking for original plans that Roy mengot talked about. I'm looking for profile plans that are CAD like the TI2 plans to frame. Not even remotely the same question. Plus if his question hasn't been answered in 2 months then I doubt mine will be as well when it is tagged in with his different question.

Guess I did have a reason for not being back on the forums in as long as I have been. Place is just dead.

Last edited:

TimTurner

Dec 11, 2012
You can buy the Bruce Beveridge Blueprints TITANIC Plans - General Arrangement Plans from the TRMA

Rusty_S

Mar 28, 2012
You can buy the Bruce Beveridge Blueprints TITANIC Plans - General Arrangement Plans from the TRMA
Ive looked at his plans. The one I'm looking for is something like the TI2 on this site.

Titanic

Most of the images are broken now, but its the first unbroken image. I really didn't want a arrangement plan was more wanting a hull profile plan that shows rivets and such.