Wheres My Post Accessing difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 1999
I can't seem to find it. I would have thought that it needed to be in "General titanica" as it pertained to the parallels of the Titanic victims as opposed to the Katrina victims.

Jul 20, 2000
What and where is the Off-Topic Section?

All that ever comes up to any such posts is:
Most recent post by Fiona Nitschke : " Watching and reading the ..." to the Off Topic topic at 7:59 AM.
If I click onto it all I get is:
Sorry, that item cannot be found.
Some items have been moved you can try searching for it...
..., return home,or report the problem.

with Darren's post:
What's New on the Message Board
There are 161065 posts and 1588 members. Most recent post by Darren Honeycutt : " Another historical struct..." to the Off Topic topic at 2:24 AM.

Show recent posts
Join the ET message board today
Click onto the Off-Topic Topic and again all you get is:

Sorry, that item cannot be found.
Some items have been moved you can try searching for it...
...., return home,or report the problem.

So what is the Off-topic topic and how does one locate it?

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Since I don't know exactly how you get onto the Board,* Lester, I can't answer your question other than by saying that "Off Topic" (a seldom used topic) should appear in the list of topics you see when you sign on provided you're logged in. If you're not logged in, it doesn't appear.

*There are several ways that I know are used by various members to review Board activity. Just as one example, I use the Last Day page to view the Board. In that view, "Off Topic" is currently below "Marketplace" and above "Passenger Research."

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Hmmm...I just checked the Tree View, and it's there. And it's not just a moderator thing; ten non-moderator members have posted to the Katrina thread in Off Topic since it was created last week.

Jul 20, 2000
Hello Mark, well I have never been able to find the Off-Topic thread. - I see it is now in place.

Thank you Bob, the link works.

Status
Not open for further replies.