Who has both the soundtrack albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me! Distant Memories and Nearer My God to Thee (by I Salonisti)
smile.gif

I read that Back To Titanic has dialogue samples from the film peppered throughout the disc. I remember hearing My Heart Will Go On with the movie dialogue on the radio - I think it had the promise speech from Leonardo DiCaprio at the end, and other bits of dialogue before that. But what other songs on that cd have dialogue samples Jeremy? The only soundtracks I have that have dialogue samples are Human Traffic and The Beach.

"Do you want to go to a REAL party" pops up on Back To Titanic, if I recall. I have both albums, but it's been a while since I played either of them. On the whole, I think I prefer the first album without the dialogue, but both have their moments.

"Nearer My God to Thee (by I Salonisti)"

Would that be the same version as the one in the film Jeremy? That was a beautiful version - it brought tears to my eyes in the theatre.

R

Rachel Walker

Alexander's Ragtime Band (aka real party), Jack Dawson's luck (the music that plays when he's running to get to the ship) and Unable to Stay, Unwilling to leave (which plays when Rose jumps off the lifeboat). But i like 'em all, though I think the second version of Nearer My God to Thee could have been omitted from the soundtrack.

I used to have both. They have both disappeared though. My favourite was probably Alexander Ragtime Band. (Its been 7 years so I can be way off on that title)

Status
Not open for further replies.