Who here hopes to be part of a future Titanic expedition

Feb 14, 2011
I'm curious is anyone on ET is pursuing a career in nautical archaeology? Im curious how many 'future' Titanic explorers we might have here on ET...
Who here hopes to one day be a part of a future Titanic expedition?
Im curious how many people here have Titanic just as a hobby- as opposed to how many who will try and intermix thier passion for Titanic with thier career...
regards

Tarn Stephanos

Mark Draper

Nov 9, 2004
I just have Titanic as a hobby, but still would like to go just to see the wreck.
happy.gif

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
i would love to go see titanic and other ships but will not go in a sub. so i am happy seeing other people's work. but would like to be in a boat above the titanic just to say i was there.

Nov 26, 2005
I think I would love a career as an underwater explorer that would eventually lead to a dive or two to the Titanic. But unfortunately I think I missed that boat lol. I'm 24, not a day in college, so I don't think I'm going to be a PHD in underwater geography or whatever you have to have anytime soon. So I have to settle for hopefully having that $4,500 it takes to just take an expedition out there and not dive. If you dive I think it's more like 39,000 dollars. And I DONT THINK SO. lol like I'll ever have that money for a house!