Who should play who

Jun 12, 2004
quote:

You're right, Matthew, anything is possible with the latest technology. If not Dan Aykroyd, then Robert De Niro would make a good Arthur Peuchen.
With a beard, either one would be a convincing Peuchen. After all, Peuchen did have a beard while on Titanic, didn't he, Jason?​

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
quote:

After all, Peuchen did have a beard while on Titanic, didn't he, Jason?
Well, he had a partial one at that time from photos I've seen, Mark. I've stated on here previously that he just had a goatee, but looking more closely at the photos, he actually has a partial beard. An unpublished photo taken just months before his voyage on Titanic, which I have and which will be appearing in the biography, shows him with just a moustache.

He had a full beard about 20 years previously though, when he was a Captain in the Queen's Own Rifles.​

Feb 14, 2011
"The photo actually shows him with a goatee and a partial beard"

A look that is popular today...Right now I'm sporting a goatee with a partial beard...

Jun 12, 2004
Mike-

quote:

Mr. Curry has quite the talant for getting those Bad Guy parts
One can't help but wonder why. It would be interesting to find out what he thinks of being typecast this way. If his performances are any indication, I'd say he rather enjoys those roles. Why not? Oooooh, it must be so FUN to play a baddie! hehe.​

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>One can't help but wonder why.<<

I don't. Just listen to his voice and the often casual and natural way he speaks his parts. He becomes the character. According to his IMDB Biography, he studied drama and english at Cambridge and Birmingham Universities. They have a habit of turning out quality actors.