William McIntyre

Sep 23, 2004
Hi all,

I am new on here, and apologise for posting a second thread to do with William McIntyre. However, the previous thread appears to have been archived, with not a lot of info in it.

I am William's Great-Grandson, and am looking to find out as much as I can to discuss with his my grand-dad (William's son).

If anyone has any info that they can post on here, or links to other places that I can look into him and his life, it would be much appreciated.

Tracey - I have tried to e-mail you but am getting constant failures back - are you still contactable?

My contact details are in my profile if anyone wants to contact outside of this forum.

T

Tracey McIntire

Hi Matthew!

I'm sorry you haven't been able to contact me. My AOL address hasn't changed but I will e-mail you privately.

Sep 23, 2004
Thanks Tracey - it may be because I've been trying to e-mail you from work, and they might be a bit stricter than I thought!

Thanks for the contact - I'll check my private e-mail tonight, and I look forward to discussing more with you!

Thanks for your posting and mail
happy.gif

Matt

Nov 19, 2008
Hi I am also Williams Great Grand child, my Dad's mother is his daughter, her name was Ann Patricia McIntyre and her married name is Patricia Hall. I would love to find out more about our family tree... My name is Christine Rymer (was Hall) my private e-mail is charlie_rymer@hotmail.co.uk