William McIntyre

TRACEY

Jun 14, 2010
Hi! I am writing an article for the Clan MacIntyre Association newsletter on William McIntyre, who was a trimmer. The most information I have found on him has been at this web site (even a photo!). However, I still would like to know if there is more information out there--what happened to him after he returned home? Did he ever serve on another ship? When did he die? Did he have any children? I have e-mailed other Titanic sites with no luck. Anyone out there that can help me? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

J

Jenn Quaile (Jenn)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO TRIMMER WILLIAM MCINTYRE AFTER THE SINKING?

C

Chris Dohany (Cdohany)

He continued to sail, got married and had a daughter. I myself have not been able to find what ultimately became of him, however.
Chris Dohany

T

Tracey McIntire

I have been doing research on William for quite some time and I have only found a small amount of information about him. His wife died at a young age, leaving him with one daughter. I have gotten some replies to my post on this board and I had a photo of him e-mailed to me. I am working on an article about William for the Clan MacIntyre newsletter. If you would like to contact me directly about this, please do. My e-mail is traceym@peta-online.org. --Tracey McIntire