Nov 9, 2002
My family lives in South Orange, a neighboring town of Maplewood. I attended elementary and high school in Maplewood, New Jersey. I applaud Minnie for being able to save her two little sons William 9, and Neville 3, and herself all the way down from Third Class.

Debbid

Jun 24, 2010
I attended the Titanic Exhibition in Melbourne Australia in June 2010. The White Star Line Passenger ticket I received on entering the exhibition belonged to Mrs William Coutts (Winnie Trainer). It mentions Winnie was accompanied by her two sons and that they slept in 3rd Class. After seeing and reading all about their experiences, even down to what their small cabin with bunk beds looked like, I was astonished to find out at the end of the exhibition that Winnie & her 2 sons SURVIVED and did in fact meet up with her husband in New York!

Josie

Aug 14, 2010
I attended Melbourne's Museum display of the Titanic, was amazed at the artifacts and the factual history that was displayed. I to was given Winnie's boarding pass, an incredibly brave lady. Unfortunatley I didn't have much time to read if she survived on the passenger list, researched it via the net, I felt I had to know what happened to her and her sons. We should never forget what happened to the lost passengers, the ones that survived and Titanic the ship that was unsinkable. Jos

Erin (343)

Sep 7, 2010
I looked her up because I went to the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge Tn and recieved her name on my boarding pass, I thought it would be nice to know a little more about her. I was so happy to find out that she and her two sons made it off Titanic okay.

Abby (599)

Feb 28, 2011
um in my language class we are acting as passengers on titanic and one of my bffs and i are winnie :) and im kinda glad i live lol

Kristynamy

Mar 3, 2011
I attended the Museum of Titanic in Las Vegas & was breathless, I was very happy to know Mrs Coutts & her sons made it. I went to vegas about 2yrs ago & came across the boarding passes today.

debbie w.

Oct 18, 2011
I received a boarding pass with her name on it when i visited the titanic museum in pigeon forge, tn. so i, like Erin at the top, decided to do a little searching on who i was supposed to be.

Cyndi

Feb 24, 2013
I visited Titanic The Artifact Exhibition at the NC Museum of Natural Science. I was given the boarding pass of Mrs. William Coutts also. I enjoyed the exhibit and learned a lot about the Titanic. Was very relieved to find out that Mrs. Coutts and her sons all were saved.

cookie8071

Feb 28, 2013
I went to the Titanic exhibit and the NC Museum of Natural Sciences last weekend and was given Mrs. Coutts' boarding pass. I did see that she survived (along with her sons) and glad to know more about her story. Wonderful exhibit.

Renli Liu

Mar 10, 2014
I found a Rumor (hoax) that citied a certain Wenny Kathe's refound in 1990 after the death during the disaster of Titanic. What is never existed in Titanic. Then a blogger helped me to bring here to find that the story is began from this Winnie Coutts. Good website!