Wladyslaw Karpinski

Dec 27, 2018
Hello,
I am looking for information about my great-grandfather, who swim Titanic.From the information that I have lived and lived for a very long time.He founded a family.Titanic fluids to his brother, who gave him a ticket. My great-grandfather was called Władysław Karpinski and probably his data has been modified. I only know the stories that he spent many months abroad in the hospital with his legs dislocated, then he returned to his native Poland, where he came from. I also have no complete information about the family, the new mishka, and unfortunately we do not have any contact at all. we do not know anything about them (the uninteresting part of our family from Poland keeps everything secret), so I'm trying to find my own hand and get to know the histria:) Absolutely do not want to tell us anything. They have photos, newspaper clippings, etc. I have for a day today only a photo of my great-grandfather. Please help me.

l

Kas01

May 24, 2018
Do you happen to know which city he was born in? It might help clear up some confusion because Poland didn't exist at that time due to the partitions.