Worker kills lover onboard Queen Mary 2 cruise ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't love grand.
proud.gif

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/10/29/etc

I s'pose yet another ghost story will "arise" from this incident. If anything, the tally is clicked once more to add to the already large number of deaths related to the QM2.

Joe Russo

<<I s'pose yet another ghost story will arise from this incident.

Can you imagine the "Ghosts and Legends" tour aboard the QM2 in about 60 years?

Hot Blooded or cold blooded.

The Shadow knows all criminals beware but the Shadow could save these star crossed doomed lovers could he?
sad.gif
Sometimes love stinks yeah ,yeah, Love Stinks! At least it did for these too.

Joe Russo

<<Glad I'll be gone by then.

I predict themed areas of the Ghosts and Legends tour to capitalize on her history like "The Ghostly Gangway", "The Tell-Tale (deck)Hand" and for most recently "Haunted Housekeeping."

>>I didn't realize fraternizing was allowed within the crew.<<

It probably isn't...which doesn't really stop the practice. Boys and girls will be boys and girls and if they want to....errrrrrrrr....exchange bodily fluids...they will find a place and a time to make it happen.

Hmmm... We did have a woman dump the ashes of her late husband overboard on the maiden voyage. i guess it is the same thing.

Actually I think it's quite common for people's ashes to be buried at sea. If I kick the Bucket I'd have ashes dumped from a ship or dock.

quote:

Hmmm... We did have a woman dump the ashes of her late husband overboard on the maiden voyage. I guess it is the same thing.

It is the same thing in reverse. Instead of there being an interment or dumping of ashes which is disposing of a body there was a murder which is the leaving of or littering of a body. Couldn't help nit picking.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">HA<font color="ff6000">PP<font color="ff6000">Y H<font color="ff6000">AL<font color="ff6000">LO<font color="ff6000">WE<font color="ff6000">EN Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.