Worker kills lover onboard Queen Mary 2 cruise ship

Joe Russo

Apr 10, 2006
<<I s'pose yet another ghost story will arise from this incident.

Can you imagine the "Ghosts and Legends" tour aboard the QM2 in about 60 years?

May 27, 2007
Hot Blooded or cold blooded.

The Shadow knows all criminals beware but the Shadow could save these star crossed doomed lovers could he?
sad.gif
Sometimes love stinks yeah ,yeah, Love Stinks! At least it did for these too.

Joe Russo

Apr 10, 2006
<<Glad I'll be gone by then.

I predict themed areas of the Ghosts and Legends tour to capitalize on her history like "The Ghostly Gangway", "The Tell-Tale (deck)Hand" and for most recently "Haunted Housekeeping."

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>I didn't realize fraternizing was allowed within the crew.<<

It probably isn't...which doesn't really stop the practice. Boys and girls will be boys and girls and if they want to....errrrrrrrr....exchange bodily fluids...they will find a place and a time to make it happen.

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
Hmmm... We did have a woman dump the ashes of her late husband overboard on the maiden voyage. i guess it is the same thing.

May 27, 2007
Actually I think it's quite common for people's ashes to be buried at sea. If I kick the Bucket I'd have ashes dumped from a ship or dock.

quote:

Hmmm... We did have a woman dump the ashes of her late husband overboard on the maiden voyage. I guess it is the same thing.

It is the same thing in reverse. Instead of there being an interment or dumping of ashes which is disposing of a body there was a murder which is the leaving of or littering of a body. Couldn't help nit picking.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">HA<font color="ff6000">PP<font color="ff6000">Y H<font color="ff6000">AL<font color="ff6000">LO<font color="ff6000">WE<font color="ff6000">EN Folks

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
Nothing wrong with nit picking... Actually, there was a BIG rigermerole about her dumping the ashes and the red tape.

Well Jim and I never ascertained whether or not she had murdered her husband before she wanted to dump his ashes. Sure- she was interrogated for 24 hours straight after a tip was received by the onboard detective, but not enough to tie her to his death. He was only 85 and surely had many more years of life in him.

May 27, 2007
Hi Mike P., Jerry and Michael S.

quote:

He was only 85 and surely had many more years of life in him.
Why he was just a kid. I hope the wife wasn't integrated for to long or they'll end up dumping her ashes over as well. Actually she should of pulled a Rose Calvert and snuck out late at night to dump the ashes of her amorata. I wonder if she and hubby even saw Titanic?

quote:

If I recall correctly, this guy at least died of natural causes!
wink.gif
I hope so. He seems awfully young. 85 is the new 60, or so they say.

quote:

This video is just right for Halloween which is today. Regards,Jerry
Sure is. By this time tomorrow night if I don't play my cards right I'm gonna have a 3 year old hopped up on sugar. Thanks for the Video, Jerry. Love a good ghost story to set the mood. Where's my <font color="ffff00">golden arm?

Jim Kalafus

Dec 3, 2000
Hmmm..and, as you'll recall Mike, a passenger died in his sleep aboard that voyage, as well, and was carried off at Barbados.

So....

20 or so dead at the shipyard.
Natural death on Maiden Voyage.
Suicide on that early voyage Jerry was aboard.
Homicide.
Performance by Ruben Studdard.

All of which suggests....

...absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

But which WILL be useful, as has been said, for the future ghost-watch publicity.

Let's get the ball rolling....

"Geez, Mike.... remember when we viewed the video you took aboard the ship and were SHOCKED to hear the sound of the scaffold collapse psychically impressed over footage of Lara Spencer preparing to broadcast?"

As happens with most 'ghost photograph' stories, the tape is now unavailable, the only copy having been eaten by a VCR. But, we swear it happened, and as in the case of the Black Dahlia confession audiotape, we can provide photos of the cassette itself for all doubters. Although, just like in that case, we photographed the tape but did not copy it.

And, as a favor to Dubai.....

I repeatedly saw the ghost of silent film actor Ben Lyon, who died aboard the QE2 during its 1979 world cruise, while on the crossing. Really. It was chilling. Ask Kyle. He'll tell you.

There...now if anyone takes that seriously, just cut and paste that one paragraph out of this posting, and use it as you will. Appearances on "50 Most Haunted Spots" TV shows are guaranteed to generate free publicity for the owners in Dubai.