Would water in closed areas, such as the Pool, become brakish, and that area would be better preserved?

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
So, since the WaterTight Door to the pool would be closed, and therefore the circulation would be cut off, would the water become Brakish, and so preservation would be better? What about in, say Boiler Room 4 or 3, where the WTD are closed as well? I read a Titanic Book (fiction) and they found bodies in similar closed off areas, after cutting through. Would the brakish Water scenario be possible?

Mike Bull2019

Oct 8, 2019
UK
I don't know about brackish, but with the water in the Turkish Baths being described as 'gin clear' and much less sediment on the floor in there, I would say that the swimming bath has every chance of still being an amazing space, with very clear water and very little in the way of sediment build up.

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I don't know about brackish, but with the water in the Turkish Baths being described as 'gin clear' and much less sediment on the floor in there, I would say that the swimming bath has every chance of still being an amazing space, with very clear water and very little in the way of sediment build up.
Thanks! (guess I spelled it wrong..) I would hope so, it'd be cool to see and tell where the pool bottom is and everything, maybe even the floor times..