Your Titanic Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2001
One thing... My Bookcase. (That is where all my memorabilia, videos and books are stored.)
shy.gif

It would be easier to get rid of one thing, and that's a no brainer... The person who told me to get rid of all my collection.
proud.gif

Colleen

James Doyle

Jul 30, 2002
I would have to say the book Titanic: An Illustrated History. It covers just about everything you need to know. Then again, why would I ever want to get rid of my whole collection!

Adam McGuirk

May 19, 2002
Cameron's movie because thats what sparked my interest.

But like James said why would I get rid of one thing. My Titanic stuff is here to stay.

Don Tweed

May 5, 2002
My dog eared copy of ANTR.
Read it in 68' when I was 10 years old.
Life took a different meaning for me after that, even at the age of 10.
-Don

Kalman Tanito

Jul 9, 2002
Lucy Duff Gordon's own personal copy of her autobiography, "Discretions and Indiscretions", inscribed and signed to say that it belongs to her.

Incidentally, one of the cheapest items in my collection, if purchase price is considered.

- Kalman

T

Trent Pheifer

Wow, my collection is dull in comparison with some of your!!! LOL! But if I could keep just one thing it would be my Lego Titanic, or the book "The Sinking of the Titanic..." from 1912.

-Trent

C

Chris Nicholson

If I had to give up everything but 1 thing from my Titanic collection, I would keep my 1/400 scale titanic model that I put in blue painted plaster to look like it was sinking. By the way, Trent, you have a lego Titanic, can you post a pic of it?

T

Trent Pheifer

Chris,

Here are some pictures, they are not very good, I have better ones, but have not yet had the chance to post them. Lego Titanic

-Trent

Jun 10, 1999
...without a doubt...my 1967 Golden Key child's encylopedia volumn eight...I-J. Under the "Iceberg"
heading there are two rudimentary renderings. One is conveying the three-quarter mass of the berg which lay under the ocean's surface...the other is of a sinking TITANIC with caption bearing..."The TITANIC was sunk by an iceberg".

Don't ask me how, but I managed to old fast to that and the June 1968 National Geographic which, features an article entitled "Tracking Danger With The Ice Patrol". A rather spectacular rendering by Harper Goff accompanies said article!

Michael Cundiff
U.S.A.

Jun 10, 1999
PARDON ME:

"...a rather spectacular rendering of a sinking TITANIC, by Harper Goff, accompanies said article!".

MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.