May 31, 1911 Assisted following the launch of Titanic
April 2, 1912 Assisted Titanic on her sea trials
Port of Registry Liverpool
Flag of Registry British
Funnel Buff, black top, white stripe of equal width below, thin black stripe separating white from
Company Flag White, quartered by a broad red cross, red block letters, one in each quadrant A T
Signal Letters L R V C
Steel hull, 1 funnel, 1 mast, single screw, 1 iron deck
Engines: Compound 2 cyl. 21” x 44” x 27” stroke
120 lbs. Operating pressure 79 RHP
Tonnages: gross 168 underdeck 150 net 3
Dimensions: length 92.1 width 21.1 depth 12.0
1908 Built and engineered by John Cran & Co. Leith Yard
1908 22 Jan. Launched
1935 Sold to Newport Screw Towing Co. Renamed Holman.
1961 Broken up at Newport, Monmouthshire, UK
© 2004 John P. Eaton all rights reserved.
This item first appeared in Voyage, Journal of the Titanic International Society.