Twins together on the Titanic
- Carl and Lillian Asplund, aged 5
- Kate and Alice Herman, aged 24, were identical twins
Other people who were Twins
People who were twins who did not travel with their twin
- Harvey Collyer had an identical twin brother George
- Charles Osker Hendrickson had a twin sister Anna
- Erik Johansson had a twin brother Enoch
- Berthe Leroy had a twin sister Marthe
- Alfonzo Meo had a twin brother Antonio
- Charles Alfred Othen had a twin sister Florence
- Hulda Vestrom had an identical twin sister Johanna Maria, who stayed in Sweden with her parents.
- Bridget O'Driscoll had a twin brother Timothy
- Reginald Hale had a twin sister Florence
- Alfred G. Rowe had a twin sister Agnes
- Achille Waelens, third class, had a twin brother named Dociel Charles who died in Michigan in 1972.
People who were not twins themselves but had twin siblings or children.
- Frederick William Barrett became a father to twins (a boy and a girl) a fortnight before joining the Titanic.
- Reginald Charles Biddlecombe was the father of boy and girl twins.
- Kate Buss had sisters who were twins
- John Joseph Diaper later became the father of twin boys.
- Johan Ekström had a brother whose twin died at birth
- William Albert Thomas Hebb later had twin daughters
- Henry Parkinson Hill had twin daughters
- Bruce Ismay had twin sisters
- Cecil Jackson had two sets of twin siblings.
- John J. Lamb had brothers who were twins
- Archibald Leader had two sets of twin siblings.
- Frank Painter had brothers who were twins
- Jack Phillips had sisters who were twins
- Adāl Najīb Qiyāmah had brothers who were twins
- Captain Smith's daughter Helen Melville Smith Russell-Cooke gave birth to twins.
- John Henry Taylor had a set of twin siblings
- Wyckoff Van der Hoef had twin sons
- William Ward one of fifteen children including two sets of twins
- Chief Officer Henry Wilde had twin sons, both died prematurely
If you know of others let us know.